Author: ZaBeth
•Sunday, January 18, 2009
In the past, whenever I've tried to make up a running schedule, it's either been to easy or insanely hard. So hard, in fact, that there's no way I could have stuck to it. Problem is, I wanted instant results. But as I am so fond of quoting, "If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."

But now, I have plans to run 4 days a week, and cross train 3. I'm focusing on pacing myself, mixing in speed workouts with tempo runs, as well as my weekend long run. 3 days of core training, 2 days of cardio cross training. At least as I still have my gym membership, which I have already canceled and will only have access to until February 20. I'm excited, I hate that gym.

I swear I will never, ever join a gym again unless it's the YMCA. If it's good enough for Claire, it must be good enough for me.

So, Sunday rundown:

Pace: 10:31/2 miles
Weight: 151 lbs
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: